Keystone Liquid Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 60mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-466
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethanol, 60% by volume
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- FLAMMABLE. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge.
- in eyes
- on deep cuts or puncture wounds
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- eye or skin irritation and redness persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberal amount into hand
- spread by rubbing hands together
- rub to dryness with attention to area around nails and between fingers
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR HANDWASHING WITH SOAP AND WATER
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in the USA call 1.800.328.0026 or call collect 1.651.222.5352 (in the USA)
Inactive ingredients water, isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-C30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylene glycol, myristyl alcohol
Questions? call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
Liquid Hand Sanitizer
Sysco 8509558 6100220 ECOLAB
Net Contents: 800 mL 748589/5401/0912
Distributed by Sysco Corporation
Ecolab - 370 Wabasha Street N - St. Paul, MN 55102-1390 USA - tel. 1 800 352 5326
©2012 Ecolab USA Inc. - All rights reserved
Made in United States SDS-NC-872
|KEYSTONE LIQUID HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.