Keystone Liquid Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 60mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-466
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethanol, 60% by volume
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- FLAMMABLE. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge.
- in eyes
- on deep cuts or puncture wounds
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- eye or skin irritation and redness persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberal amount into hand
- spread by rubbing hands together
- rub to dryness with attention to area around nails and between fingers
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR HANDWASHING WITH SOAP AND WATER
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in the USA call 1.800.328.0026 or call collect 1.651.222.5352 (in the USA)
Inactive ingredients water, isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-C30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylene glycol, myristyl alcohol
Questions? call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
Liquid Hand Sanitizer
Sysco 8509558 6100220 ECOLAB
Net Contents: 800 mL 748589/5401/0912
Distributed by Sysco Corporation
Ecolab - 370 Wabasha Street N - St. Paul, MN 55102-1390 USA - tel. 1 800 352 5326
©2012 Ecolab USA Inc. - All rights reserved
Made in United States SDS-NC-872
|KEYSTONE LIQUID HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 13, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.