ETHYL ALCOHOL by GOJO Industries, Inc.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.70mL in 1mL
Labeler: GOJO Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 21749-967
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Instant Hand Sanitizer
Kills 99.99% of Germs
- USDA BioPreferred product
- Made with 100% natural renewable ethanol
- Helps condition skin with a natural moisturizer
- This product meets the EcoLogoTM environmental standard for instant hand antiseptics based on its use of less intrusive raw materials, a reduction of environmental hazards, and an increase of product recyclability
- Put a small amount in your palm and rub hands together briskly until dry
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using PURELL
Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.For external use only
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v Antimicrobial
|Labeler - GOJO Industries, Inc. (004162038)|
|Registrant - GOJO Industries, Inc. (004162038)|
|GOJO Industries, Inc.||004162038||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on May 28, 2018