Lavender Vanilla Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 6, 2019.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62g in 100g
Labeler: ALILY (ZHANGZHOU) BATH PRODUCTS LTD.
NDC Code: 49371-036
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Ethyl Alcohol 62% Antiseptic
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseases
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only-hands.
Flammable-keep away from heat and flame
When using this products
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- Not recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105 F
- May discolor some fabrics
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water (aqua), Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfume), PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Carbomer, DMDM hydantoin, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil,, D and C Red No. 33, FD and C Blue No. 1
|LAVENDER VANILLA ANTI-BACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - ALILY (ZHANGZHOU) BATH PRODUCTS LTD. (531064269)|
|Registrant - ALILY (ZHANGZHOU) BATH PRODUCTS LTD. (531064269)|
|ALILY (ZHANGZHOU) BATH PRODUCTS LTD.||531064269||manufacture|