Dramamine by Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: Dimenhydrinate 50mg
Labeler: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 66715-9709
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children 6 to under 12 years||
|children 2 to under 6 years||
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.84 mg per tablet
- store at room temperature 68°-77°F (20°-25°C)
- do not use if pouch is opened.
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous citric acid, aspartame, FD&C yellow 6 aluminum lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, methacrylic acid copolymer, modified starch, sorbitol
Repackaged and distributed by:
Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc., 1201 Continental Place NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
ON THE SPOT
DIZZINESS & VOMITING
2 ORANGE FLAVORED
TABLETS (50 mg EACH)
Drug Store ®
dimenhydrinate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc. (093103646)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.