Burn-B Gone OTC by Quantum Labs LLC
Medically reviewed on May 21, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Allantoin 0.75g in 75g
Labeler: Quantum Labs LLC
NDC Code: 47341-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Allantoin 1.0%
Purpose: Skin Protectant
Temporarily protects skin after minor
- Helps prevent, temporarily protects, and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.
- Helps prevent and protect skin from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
For External Use Only
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older - Cleanse affected area thoroughly. Apply 3-4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years old - Consult a doctor.
Other Information: Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40, Glycerin, Astragalus Gummifer Gum, Carbomer, Boric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl Ether, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
Questions or comments?
|BURN-B GONE OTC
burn-b gone otc gel
|Labeler - Quantum Labs LLC (932206126)|
|Registrant - Quantum Labs LLC (932206126)|
|Quantum Labs LLC||932206126||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.