Leader Allergy by Cardinal Health
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-277
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms of the common cold:
- runny nose
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy watery eyes.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when operating machinery or driving a motor vehicle
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, not more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 or 2 tablets|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet|
|children under 6 years of age|| consult a doctor
|children under 4 years of age||do not use
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) in a dry place
- protect from light
- do not use if red band around capsule is broken or missing
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Division of McNeil-PPC, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Benadryl Allergy Ultratabs.
Distributed by Cardinal Health
Dublin, OH 43017
www.myleader.com 1-800-200-6313All leader brand products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or return to place of purchase for a full refund.
*Compare Benadryl® Allergy Kaplets active ingredient
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
For Allergy Relief
Runny Nose, Sneezing, Itchy Throat, Itchy, watery eyes
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.