LAMISIL AT Continuous Spray by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1.25mL in 125mL
Labeler: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 0067-6292
- cures most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) between the toes. Effectiveness on the bottom or sides of foot is unknown.
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany this condition
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- to open remove clear cap.
- hold can 4" to 6" from skin. Press and hold to spray a thin layer over affected area
- spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- release to stop spray
- wipe excess from spray opening after each use
- return cap to can
- for athlete’s foot between the toes spray twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for jock itch and ringworm spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
store at 8° - 25° C (46° - 77° F)
Ethanol, polyoxyl 20 cetostearyl ether, propylene glycol, purified water
- Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
- Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622
TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE SOLUTION 1% - ANTIFUNGAL
Full prescription strength
<DERMATOPHYTE LOGO & FOOT>
- Clinically proven to cure most athlete’s foot between the toes
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling
Net Contents 125 ml (4.2 fl oz)
The only 1 week (twice a day)
athlete’s foot spray
AT CONTINUOUS SPRAY
terbinafine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.