PETROLATUM by Dynarex Corporation
Medically reviewed on December 13, 2017
Dosage form: jelly
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 1g in 1g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-400
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
White Petrolatum 100% Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Helps seal out wetness
- Temporarily protects minor * cuts * scrapes * burns
- Temporarily helps protect and helps relieve chapped and cracked skin and lips
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps prevent and protect chaffed skin or minor skin irritations associated with diaper rash
- With each diaper change, especially at bed time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
For external use only.
Do not get in eyes.
- Condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur in a few days.
- Deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply as needed
- Store at room temperature 15 Deg C - 30 Deg C (59 Deg F - 86 Deg F)
- Avoid excessive heat
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Galentic PharmaIndia Private Limited||918531450||manufacture(67777-400)|
|Amar Remedies Limited||915839811||manufacture(67777-400)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.