Menthol and Zinc Oxide by Dynarex Corporation
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: MENTHOL .44g in 100g, ZINC OXIDE 21g in 100g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-234
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Menthol 0.44% v/v External Analgesic
First Aid Antiseptic
Zinc Oxide 20.625% v/v Skin Protectant
A moisture barrier that prevents and helps heal skin irritations from;
- fistula drainage
- feeding tube site leakage
- wound drainage (peri-wound skin)
- minor burns
Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Not for deep or puncture wounds.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor
- Clean skin with mild skin cleanser
- Pat dry or allow to air dry
- Apply a thin layer of Calasoothe to reddened or irritated skin 2-4 times daily, or after each incontinent episode or diaper change to promote comfort and long lasting protection
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed , get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Calamine, Glycerine, Phenol, Lanolin, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Thymol, White Soft Paraffin
|MENTHOL AND ZINC OXIDE
menthol and zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Medically reviewed on May 22, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol/zinc oxide topical
- Menthol and Zinc Oxide Ointment and Paste
- Menthol and Zinc Oxide Powder
- Menthol and zinc oxide Topical application (Advanced Reading)