Leader allergy by Cardinal Health
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-270
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- runny nose
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when operating machinery or driving a motor vehicle
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, not more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 or 2 tablets|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet|
|children under 6 years of age|| consult a doctor
|children under 4 years of age||do not use
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg/tablet
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from light and moisture
* contains one or more of these ingredients
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Division of McNeil-PPC, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Benadryl Allergy Ultratabs.
*Compare to the active ingredient in Benadryl® Allergy Ultratabs®
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
For Allergy Relief
Sneezing, Itchy, Watery Eyes, Runny Nose, Itchy Throat
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 28, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 207 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more