Proactiv Renewing Cleanser by Guthy-Renker LLC
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 29, 2019.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 0.25g in 1000mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-409
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
For the management of acne
For external use only
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- keep away from lips and mouth.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use morning and night.
- Apply a dime-sized amount to damp skin and gently massage for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Pat dry.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, use a sunscreen.
- This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics.
- Store at room temperature. Avoid storing at extreme temperatures (below 40°F and above 100°F).
water (aqua), magnesium aluminum silicate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, disodium PEG-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, sorbitol, dimethyl isosorbide, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, polyethylene, cetyl esters, anthemis nobilis flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, xanthan gum, tridecyl trimellitate, propylene glycol, Imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum)
|PROACTIV RENEWING CLEANSER
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzoyl peroxide topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 34 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Benzoyl peroxide topical
- Benzoyl Peroxide Pads with Vitamin E Capsules
- Benzoyl Peroxide Bar
- Benzoyl Peroxide Cloths
- Benzoyl Peroxide Cream
- ... +7 more