Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: CAFFEINE 200mg
Labeler: Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 52389-154
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Caffeine anhydrous, 200 mg
Helps restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness.
- taking any other medications
- under 18 years of age. Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages because too much caffeine may cause:
- occasional rapid heart beat.
The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as two cups of coffee.
Stop use and ask a doctor if fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur. For occasional use only. Not intended as a substitute for sleep.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults: One caplet (200 mg) every 3 to 4 hours while symptoms persist, not to exceed 4 caplets in a 24 hour period.
- Recommended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Calcium content: 180 mg/caplet.
- Identification: Light green colored, oval shaped caplet bearing the identifying mark "ALVA".
- **Contents sealed in clear plastic blisters with a foil backing. Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description.
- You may report serious side effects to the phone number provided under
Calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, corn starch, D&C Yellow No. 10 Lake, ethyl vanillin, FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake, FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, and titanium dioxide.
caffeine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc. (042074856)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.