PCMX with Emollient
Medically reviewed on February 20, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 3.3mg in 100mL
Labeler: Aplicare Products, LLC.
NDC Code: 52380-9957
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
3.3% w/w Chloroxylenol
For cleansing hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care
For external use only
Do not use in the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin shows symptoms of irritation, sensitivity, redness, pain or swelling
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists more than 72 hours consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean under nails with nail pick. Nails should be maintained with a 1 mm free edge
- Wet hands and forearms
- Apply 5 ml or palmful to hands and forearms
- Scrub thoroughly for 3 minutes with a wet brush
- Pay particular attention to the nails, cuticles and interdigital spaces
- Rinse thoroughly with running water
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat above 40 deg C (104 deg F)
- Protect from freezing
- Latex Free
Citric Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laryl Sulfate, Soy Acid, Styrene/VP Copolymer
Call: 1-800-523-0502 (Mon. - Fri. 8 AM-5 PM CST)
|PCMX WITH EMOLLIENT
|Labeler - Aplicare Products, LLC. (081054904)|
|Aplicare Products, LLC.||081068252||manufacture(52380-9957)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.