Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF100 Plus
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Avobenzone 30mg in 1mL, Homosalate 150mg in 1mL, Octisalate 50mg in 1mL, Octocrylene 100mg in 1mL, Oxybenzone 60mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 10812-366
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain some fabrics
water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, beeswax, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, chlorphenesin, triethanolamine, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, disodium EDTA, BHT, methylisothiazolinone
Visit www.neutrogena.com or call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Dist. by Neutrogena Corp., Los Angeles, CA 90045
|NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER DRY TOUCH
SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF100 PLUS
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, and oxybenzone lotion
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.