Celadrin by Natural Factors Nutritional Products Ltd
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.5g in 100g
Labeler: Natural Factors Nutritional Products Ltd
NDC Code: 31586-2683
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
and joints associated with:
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
|Labeler - Natural Factors Nutritional Products Ltd (205628329)|
|Natural Factors Nutritional Products Ltd||205628329||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Apr 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Menthol topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution
- ... +3 more