Baby Teething Oral Pain Reliever
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 7.5g in 100g
Labeler: Budpak Inc.
NDC Code: 27293-013
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Allergy alert: do not use this product if your baby has a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine or other "caine" anesthetics
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a physician
- more than directed
- fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your physician
- sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness does not go away
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- wash your hands
- use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of Budpack Baby Teething Gel Medicine.
- Apply to affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- for infants under 4 months of age, ask a doctor
Store at 15 to 25 C (59-77F)
|BABY TEETHING ORAL PAIN RELIEVER
|Labeler - Budpak Inc. (183224849)|
|Ausmetics Daily Chemicals (Guangzhou) Co. Ltd.||529836561||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on May 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more