First aid and Burn by B8 Sales, Inc.
Medically reviewed on April 2, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 1.3mg in 1g, Lidocaine Hydrochloride 5mg in 1g
Labeler: B8 Sales, Inc.
NDC Code: 50607-5700
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
First Aid & Burn CreamTM
- For Temporary Relief of Pain Associated with Minor Burns
- Helps Protect Against Harmful Bacteria
Each Packet Net.Wt.0.9gm
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Lidocaine HCI 0.5%
First Aid Antiseptic
- for the temporary relief of pain associated with minor bums
- helps protect against harmful bacteria
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
If ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- in eyes ■ in large quantities ■ over raw or blistered areas, or on deep puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
- for more than one week unless directed by a doctor
- the condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Adults and children 2 years and over: clean affected area, apply small amount not more than 3 to 4 times daily Children under 2 years: do not use, consult a doctor
- store at room temperature (do not freeze)
- do not use any opened or torn packets
aloe vera, emulsifying wax, ethyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, propylparaben, purified water, white petrolatum, white wax
|FIRST AID AND BURN
first aid and burn cream
|Labeler - B8 Sales, Inc. (833208635)|
More about benzalkonium chloride/lidocaine topical
- Benzalkonium chloride/lidocaine topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics