Instant Hand Sanitizer by B8 Sales, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Apr 2, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: alcohol .60g in .9g
Labeler: B8 Sales, Inc.
NDC Code: 50607-1111
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Put it on®
Instant Hand SanitizerTM
Fresh Scent Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe Vera
- MEETS CDC HAND WASHING RECOMMENDATIONS A.B.H.C.
Each Packet Net.Wt.0.9gm
Ethyl Alcohol 66.5%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin without soap and water
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
Do not use in the eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children
If ingested get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wet hands & wrists thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised while using this product
aloe vera, carbomer, D&C green #5, DSC yellow #10, fragrance, purified water, triethanolamine
|INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
instant hand sanitizer gel
|Labeler - B8 Sales, Inc. (833208635)|