Hydrocortisone by B8 Sales, Inc.
Medically reviewed on April 2, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: hydrocortisone 10mg in 1g
Labeler: B8 Sales, Inc.
NDC Code: 50607-5802
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
1% Hydrocortisone Cream™
For Temporary Relief of Itching Associated with Minor Skin Irritations, Inflammation or Rashes
Each Packet Net.Wt.0.9gm
- for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis and scrapes
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- For external use only
- Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash
- not for external genital, feminine and anal itching
- for external itching, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage, or if bleeding occurs
- if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not put this product into rectum or vagina by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- with any other Hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor • for feminine itching
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for adults and children 2 years of age and older apply
to affected area 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
- adults for external anal itching when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly or by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing pad
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- store at room temperature (do not freeze)
- do not use any opened or torn packets
emulsifying wax, ethanol, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, petrolatum, propylparaben, purified water, white wax
Manufactured for: B8 SALES
|Labeler - B8 Sales, Inc. (833208635)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 38 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Hydrocortisone rectal cream, ointment, suppository
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Cream, Gel, Ointment, and Solution
- Hydrocortisone Lotion
- Hydrocortisone Lotion and Protective Emollient Cream
- ... +7 more