The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Topcare Sinus Relief
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05mg in 100mL
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-688
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Remove protective cap. Before using for the first time, prime the pump by firmly depressing its rim several times. Hold container with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting your head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and inhale deeply.
|adults and children 6 yrs and older (with adult supervision)||2 or 3 sprays in each nostril, not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours.|
|children 2 to under 6 yrs||ask a doctor|
|children under 2 yrs||do not use|
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, camphor, dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, eucalyptol, menthol, monobasic sodium phosphate, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water
|TOPCARE SINUS RELIEF
oxymetazoline hcl spray
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.