Topcare Cough and Sore Throat
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 15mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg in 15mL
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-666
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
- temporarily relieves the following cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose and sneezing
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleepy
- liver disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Liver warning)
adults and children 12 yearsand over
|children under 12 years||
- each tablespoon contains: potassium 20 mg and sodium 8 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, FD&C blue no. 1, flavor, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucrose
Cough & Sore Throat
Pain Reliever/Cough Suppressant/Antihistamine
Sore Throat , Body Aches/Headache - Acetaminophen
Runny Nose/Doxylamine Succinate
Instant Cooling Sensation
Compare to Tylenol® Cough & Sore Throat active ingredients
See New Warnings Information
|TOPCARE COUGH AND SORE THROAT
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.