Foaming Hand Sanitizer by Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Alcohol 67mL in 100mL
Labeler: Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC
NDC Code: 65321-019
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 67% v/v
- To decrease potentially harmful germs on skin.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes, in case of eye contact, flush with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor, if irritation or redness develops or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, get medical attention.
- READ MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET BEFORE USING PRODUCT
- Apply generously to hands.
- Rub hands together.
- Allow hands to dry.
- Repeat daily as necessary.
Water (Aqua), DEA-C8-18 Perfluoroalkylethyl Phosphate, Aloe Vera, Glycerin
Rubbermaid Commercial Products
3124 Valley Avenue, Winchester, VA 22603
|FOAMING HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC (049924368)|
|Technical Concepts Bentfield BV||489421698||ANALYSIS, MANUFACTURE, RELABEL, REPACK|
Medically reviewed on Apr 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.