Foaming Hand Sanitizer by Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Alcohol 67mL in 100mL
Labeler: Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC
NDC Code: 65321-019
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 67% v/v
- To decrease potentially harmful germs on skin.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes, in case of eye contact, flush with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor, if irritation or redness develops or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, get medical attention.
- READ MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET BEFORE USING PRODUCT
- Apply generously to hands.
- Rub hands together.
- Allow hands to dry.
- Repeat daily as necessary.
Water (Aqua), DEA-C8-18 Perfluoroalkylethyl Phosphate, Aloe Vera, Glycerin
Rubbermaid Commercial Products
3124 Valley Avenue, Winchester, VA 22603
|FOAMING HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC (049924368)|
|Technical Concepts Bentfield BV||489421698||ANALYSIS, MANUFACTURE, RELABEL, REPACK|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.