McKesson Alcohol Prep Pad by McKesson Medical-Surgical
Medically reviewed on November 27, 2017
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: McKesson Medical-Surgical
NDC Code: 68599-5804
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v
First Aid Antiseptic
For preparation of the skin prior to an injection
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- Do not use with electrocautery procedures
- Do not use in the eyes
- Do not apply to irritated skin
- Stop use if pain, irritation, redness, or swelling occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Keep out from reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Open packet
- Remove pad
- Apply topically as needed to cleanse intended area. Discard after single use.
- Store at room temperature 59-86°F (15-30°C)
- Contents sterile in unopened, undamaged package
Alcohol Prep Pads
STERILE | SATURATED WITH 70% v/v ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
1.2" x 2.6"
(3 cm x 6.5 cm)
DO NOT REUSE
|MCKESSON ALCOHOL PREP PAD
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - McKesson Medical-Surgical (023904428)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.