Ethyl Rubbing Alcohol by McKesson (Sunmark)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: McKesson (Sunmark)
NDC Code: 49348-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol (70% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- conditions persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
- store at room temperature
acetone, denatonium benzoate, methyl isobutyl ketone, purified water
Call 1-8777-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Ethyl Rubbing Alcohol
First aid antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes & burns
Warning: Flammable, keep away from spark, heat or flame.
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY FOIL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Another Quality Product Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
|ETHYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
|Labeler - McKesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 8, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.