Alcohol by Progressive Products, LLC
Medically reviewed on June 7, 2018
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 1.31g
Labeler: Progressive Products, LLC
NDC Code: 67151-404
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
- For hand sanitizing to decrease the bacteria on the skin.
- Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross contamination
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
Do not use in or contact the eyes
Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center immediately.
- Remove lid.
- Pull wipe from center of the roll and thread through opening in lid. Do not push finger through the opening.
- Replace lid, pull wipe up, and than out at a 45th angle. The next wipe dispenses automatically.
- Close lid to retain moisture.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on the canister.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate.
|Labeler - Progressive Products, LLC (127111792)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.