Povidone Iodine Plus by H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: povidone-iodine 0.10g in 1mL
Labeler: H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-8214
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone Iodine USP 10% (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
- Health care antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to surgery
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- in the eyes
- on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- as a first aid antiseptic longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- irritation and redness develop
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to the operative site prior to surgery
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product to the area 1-3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
Povidone Iodine, USP
10% Topical Gel
ANTISEPTIC for preparation of the skin prior to surgery. Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause skin infection.
- For Hospital and Professional use.
Triad Group, Inc.
700 West North Shore Drive
Hartland, WI 53029 Made In USA
|POVIDONE IODINE PLUS
|Labeler - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|Registrant - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group||050259597||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Apr 23, 2018