Ting by Insight Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: Tolnaftate 1.28g in 128g
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 63736-819
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- effective in the treatment and prevention of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- effectively relieves itching, scaling, burning and discomfort that can accompany athlete's foot
For external use only
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Flammable mixture; do not use near fire or flame, or expose to heat or temperatures above 49°C (120°F). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
Do not use
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for nail or scalp infections
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well, hold 4" to 6" from skin. Spray a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product.
- pay special attention to the spaces between the toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes
- change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
BHT, Fragrance, Polyethylene Glycol 400, SD Alcohol 40-B (41% w/w).
Propellant: Isobutane, normal butane, propane
Store at room temperature 15°-25°C (59°-77°F).
INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp. Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
tolnaftate aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.