First Aid Research Bacitracin with Zinc
Medically reviewed on May 11, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: TAI GUK PHARM. CO., LTD.
NDC Code: 68169-0094
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (each gram contains) Purpose
Bacitracin zinc 500 units..............................................................First Aid Antibiotic
first aid to help prevent infection in minor
For external use only.
Do not use
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
mineral oil, petrolatum
|FIRST AID RESEARCH BACITRACIN WITH ZINC
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - TAI GUK PHARM. CO., LTD. (631101656)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bacitracin topical
- Bacitracin topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Baciguent
- Bacitracin Zinc topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin (Topical) (Wolters Kluwer)