Hannaford Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on March 23, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: alcohol 4.65mL in 7.5mL
Labeler: Health-Tech, Inc.
NDC Code: 48871-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in eye area.
Flammable: Keep away from heat or flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
Irritation or redness develops or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison control Center immediately.
- Pump one to three sprays onto palms of hands
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- Children under 6 should be supervised when using this product
- Not recommended for infants
- Store at 200 to 250 C (680 to 770 F)
- Prior to initial use, prime pump by depressing multiple times
- May discolor certain fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Aloe Vera, D and C Green 5, DI Water, FD and C Yellow 5, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate
|HANNAFORD HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol spray
|Labeler - Health-Tech, Inc. (084007889)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.