Hannaford Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on March 23, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: alcohol 4.65mL in 7.5mL
Labeler: Health-Tech, Inc.
NDC Code: 48871-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in eye area.
Flammable: Keep away from heat or flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
Irritation or redness develops or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison control Center immediately.
- Pump one to three sprays onto palms of hands
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- Children under 6 should be supervised when using this product
- Not recommended for infants
- Store at 200 to 250 C (680 to 770 F)
- Prior to initial use, prime pump by depressing multiple times
- May discolor certain fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Aloe Vera, D and C Green 5, DI Water, FD and C Yellow 5, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate
|HANNAFORD HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol spray
|Labeler - Health-Tech, Inc. (084007889)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.