Zinc Oxide by Kinray Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 200mg in 1g
Labeler: Kinray Inc.
NDC Code: 63777-222
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Zinc Oxide (200mg in each gram) Skin Protectant
Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
Dries the oozing and weeping of;
For External Use Only
- Do not get in eyes.
- conditions worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days, consult a physician.
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of these ingredients
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Inactive ingredients: Light mineral oil, white petrolatum
For diaper rash:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac:
- apply liberally as often as needed
- do not use if seal is punctured or if not visible
- avoid excessive heat
- store at room temperature 15 deg to 30 deg C, 59 deg F to 86 deg F
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Kinray Inc. (012574513)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Galentic Pharma India Private Limited||918531450||manufacture(63777-222)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 25, 2018
More about zinc oxide topical
- Zinc oxide topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents