OASIS Tears Plus Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye
Medically reviewed on February 2, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Glycerin 0.22g in 100mL
Labeler: OASIS Medical, Inc.
NDC Code: 42126-6200
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops
lubricant Eye Drops
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- To avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Once opened, discard
- Do not reuse
You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
(800) 631-7180 or (909) 305-5400 or log onto www.oasistears.com
- Protect from light and freezing
- Store at or below 77°F/25°C
Sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water.
|OASIS TEARS PLUS
PRESERVATIVE-FREE LUBRICANT EYE
glycerin solution/ drops
|Labeler - OASIS Medical, Inc. (194121018)|
|OASIS Medical, Inc.||194121018||MANUFACTURE(42126-6200)|
|OASIS Medical, Inc.||024362989||PACK(42126-6200)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.