ACT Anticavity Fluoride Mint by Chattem, Inc.
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.09mg in 1mL
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0962
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.009% w/v fluoride ion)
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
- do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
water, sorbitol, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, menthol, methyl salicylate, sodium phosphate, disodium phosphate, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 20, sodium saccharin, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, calcium disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, green 3, yellow 5 (309-040)
Learn more at www. ACTFLUORIDE.com
|ACT ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE MINT
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 6, 2018