Povidone Iodine by Kmart Corporation
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: povidone-iodine .10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kmart Corporation
NDC Code: 49738-050
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone Iodine USP, 10% w/v (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
For external use only.
- use in the eyes
- use on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- apply over large areas of the body
- if condition persists or gets worse
- for use longer than 1 week
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product to the area 1-3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
Compare to active ingredient of Betadine® Solution*
- First Aid Antiseptic
- Kills germs in minor burns, cuts and scrapes
*This product is not manufactured of distributed by Purdue Frederick, owner of the registered trademark, Betadine®.
If you are not completely satisfied with this or any American Fare product, please call 1-800-842-7886.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
Made in USA
|Labeler - Kmart Corporation (008965873)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.