Medicated Wipes by Triad Group
Medically reviewed on April 16, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: witch hazel 0.50mL in 1mL
Labeler: Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-7993
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Witch Hazel 50% v/v
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- in case of bleeding
- before exceeding the recommended dosage
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Adults and children |
12 years and older
|Up to 6 times daily or after
each bowel movement
|Children under 12||Consult a doctor
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before each application of this product. Gently apply to the affected area by patting and then discard. Apply to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement.
- Store at room temperature: 15°- 30° C (59° - 86° F)
- For best results, flush only one wipe at a time
- for vaginal care - cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting with pad and discard. Repeat as needed.
for use as a moist compress - if necessary, first cleanse the area as previously described. Fold wipe to desired size and place in contact with tissue for a soothing and cooling effect. Leave in place for up to 15 minutes and repeat as needed.
Compare to Preparation H® active ingredient*
HEMORRHOIDAL WIPES WITH WITCH HAZEL WITH ALOE
Cools Irritated Tissue
American Sales Company
4201 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, NY, 14086
©2010 S and S Brands, Inc,
Quality Guaranteed or your money back.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Wyeth Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark PREPARATION H®.
witch hazel solution
|Labeler - Triad Group (050259597)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.