hand san INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
Medically reviewed on March 22, 2018.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: alcohol 600mL in 1000mL
Labeler: Environmental Chemical Inc.
NDC Code: 67858-515
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
Ethanol (60% v/v)
Anti-Microbial Hand Sanitizer
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire, heat, or flame
- Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use near eyes • In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes • If irritation persists stop use of product and get medical attention • In case of accidental ingestion seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Use no water or towels
- Apply appropriate amount of product to palm of hand
- Rub until hands are completely covered
- Agitate lightly until dry
- Let air dry for 15 seconds
- Do not rinse or wipe with towel.
- Store in a cool dry place below 104° F.
Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-75 Lanolin, Aloe Vera Gel, Fragrance.
INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
- Enhanced with Moisturizers
- Kills disease causing germs within seconds
- Effective against MRSA, VRE, E. coli (0157:H7) Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and other organisms
- Assists with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard Compliance
For Hospital and Professional Use Only
See Drug Facts panel for additional information.
730 MARKET AVE. SOUTH
CANTON, OHIO 44702
330-453-5200 • 800-262-0458
|HAND SAN INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
husky 515 gel
|Labeler - Environmental Chemical Inc. (066066960)|
|Registrant - Environmental Chemical Inc. (066066960)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.