Hand Sanitizer Prevail by Creation's Garden Natural Products, Inc
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 4.58mL in 7.39mL
Labeler: Creation's Garden Natural Products, Inc
NDC Code: 24488-005
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%.................................Antiseptic
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
When using this product:
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- Avoid contact with broken skin
- For external use only-skin
- Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- Stop use and ask doctor if skin irritation develops
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Wet skin area with product
- Rub hands together until dry
- supervise children with the use of this product
Do not store above 105°F. May discolor some fabrics. Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aminomethyl Propanol, Yellow 5, Fragrance
|Labeler - Creation's Garden Natural Products, Inc (839471216)|
|Registrant - Creation's Garden Natural Products, Inc (839471216)|
|Creation's Garden Natural Products, Inc||839471216||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Apr 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.