Anecream by Focus Health Group
Medically reviewed on November 9, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 4g in 100g
Labeler: Focus Health Group
NDC Code: 24357-701
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 4% w/w
temporarily relieves pain and itching due to:
- minor cuts
- minor scrapes
- minor skin irritations
- minor burns
- insect bites
For external use only.
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- Allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 3-4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Store at USP controlled room temperature 20-25 degC (68-77 deg.F).
benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, cholesterol, hydrogenated lecithin, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, tocopherol acetate, trolamine, water
|Labeler - Focus Health Group (826939949)|
|Registrant - DSC Laboratories, Div. of DSC Products Inc. (097807374)|
|DSC Laboratories, Div. of DSC Products Inc.||097807374||manufacture(24357-701)|
- Anecream (2 labels)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about AneCream (lidocaine topical)
- AneCream Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics