UltrasolSunscreen Clear CONTINUOUS SPRAY SPF43
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: Avobenzone 3g in 100g, Homosalate 10g in 100g, Octinoxate 7.5g in 100g, Octisalate 5g in 100g, Octocrylene 6g in 100g, Oxybenzone 5g in 100g
Labeler: Fischer Pharmaceuticals Ltd
NDC Code: 59886-346
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%,
Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 6.0%, Oxybenzone 5.0%...................... Sunscreen
• helps prevent sunburn • higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
• helps protect the skin against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays
• retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating
For external use only
Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking. Avoid long term
storage above 40˚C (104˚F)
• avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs
rinse thoroughly with water
• do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at
temperatures above 120˚F
rash or irritation develops and lasts.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center immediately.
• apply generously and evenly to all exposed areas before sun exposure
• reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring or vigorous
activity • children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
• do not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face
• use in well-ventilated areas
• may stain some fabrics
• Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using
sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful
effects of the sun.
Acrylates / Octylacrylamide Copolymer,
Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract,
Propylparaben, SD Alcohol 40, Tocopheryl Acetate
Sunscreen Clear Spray SPF43
Clear CONTINUOUS SPRAY
Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
SCIENCE INSIDETM SUPERIOR SUN TECHNOLOGY
VERY WATER RESISTANT
RECOMMENDED - SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION
200 ML. 6.77 FL. OZ.
NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS - NO ANIMAL TESTING
Fischer Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Bnei Brak, Israel, 51553
Made in Israel
Dr. Fischer - Tried and Tested
CLEAR CONTINUOUS SPRAY SPF43
avobenzone, homosalate, octinoxate, octisalate, octocrylene, oxybenzone aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Fischer Pharmaceuticals Ltd (600158976)|
|Fischer Pharmaceuticals Ltd||600158976||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.