The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Throat and Chest Anise and Menthol
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5mg
Labeler: Jakemans (Confectioners) Limited
NDC Code: 42637-810
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Throat and Chest
With other Natural Flavor
Menthol Cough Suppressant
Made in Boston, England, for over 100 years
using the finest natural ingredients
Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)...Purpose
Menthol 5mg.........Antitussive (cough suppressant) / oral anesthetic
- cough due to minor throat and brochial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
Sore throat warning.If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
- cough persists for man than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough mat be a sign of a serious condition.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
To report serious adverse enets, call: 1-866-205-1185
- adults and children 2 years and over dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repear every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 2 years of age ask a doctor.
|THROAT AND CHEST ANISE AND MENTHOL
|Labeler - Jakemans (Confectioners) Limited (218806669)|