CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE by Apotheca Inc.
Medically reviewed on Apr 9, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Apotheca Inc.
NDC Code: 12634-987
Cetirizine HCI 10mg
24 Hour Relief of Indoor and Outdoor Allergies
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- drowsines may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
|Adults and children 6|
years and over
|one 10 mg tablet once daily, do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours.|
|Adults 65 years and over||Ask a doctor
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor
|Consumers with liver or kidney disease||Ask a doctor
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, and triacetin
Monday though Friday 9AM – 2PM MST
RejuviLife, Phoenix, AZ
RejuviLife is a trademark of Apotheca Inc.
cetirizine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Apotheca Inc. (051457844)|
|Apotheca Inc.||051457844||repack, relabel|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about cetirizine
- Cetirizine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 167 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Cetirizine Capsules and Tablets
- Cetirizine Chewable Tablets
- Cetirizine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Cetirizine Syrup