Isopropyl Alcohol by The Kroger Company
Medically reviewed on Apr 2, 2018
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 70mL
Labeler: The Kroger Company
NDC Code: 30142-809
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
For preparation of the skin prior to injection. For first aid to decrease germs in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- For external use only.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- Use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be toxic.
- with electrocautery procedures
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- get into eyes
- apply over large areas of the body
In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor.
- condition persists or gets worse or lasts for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- Wipe injection site vigorously
- Apply to skin as needed
- Discard after single use
Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - The Kroger Company (006999528)|