Medically reviewed on Mar 29, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Triclosan 0.5g in 100mL
Labeler: SCA Tissue North America
NDC Code: 49351-015
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand washing to decrease potentially harmful bacteria.
- Repeat daily as needed.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes, in case of eye contact, flush with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor, if irritation or redness persist.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting, get medical attention.
- Wet hands, place hands under the dispenser to allow 0.4ml of soap to squirt into hands, wash thoroughly for at least 30 seconds, rinse hands thoroughly with potable water after washing.
- Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Cumenesulfonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
SCA TISSUE NORTH AMERICA
Neenah, Wisconsin 54956
|Labeler - SCA Tissue North America (005694349)|
|Registrant - Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC (049924368)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.