Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2 in 1 Fight and Fade Toner
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 10812-128
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Store at Room Temperature.
water, alcohol denat., butylene glycol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, C12-15 alkyl lactate, sodium citrate, fragrance, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 dimethicone, cetyl lactate, benzalkonium chloride, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, disodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, glycolic acid, yellow 6, red 40
Call toll free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect) www.neutrogena.com
|NEUTROGENA RAPID CLEAR 2 IN 1 FIGHT AND FADE TONER
salicylic acid solution
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.