Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg in 5mL, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: Larken Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 68047-120
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(In each 5 mL teaspoonful)
Chlorpheniramine Maleate, USP 2 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP 30 mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate Antihistamine
Pseudoephedrine HCl Nasal decongestant
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis):
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- to sedate a child or make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this drug.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking any other nasal decongestant or stimulant
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not exceed 4 doses in a 24-hour period
|Adults and children over 12 years of age||2 teaspoonsful (10 mL) every 4 to 6 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 to 6 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask your doctor|
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- very low sodium, contains less than 1 mg sodium per 5 mL teaspoonful
cherry flavoring, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water saccharin sodium, and sorbitol
Call 1-888-527-5522 weekdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm CST or go to http://www.larkenlabs.com.
chlorpheniramine maleate / pseudoephedrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Larken Laboratories, Inc. (149484540)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.