Soften Sure Foam Soap Antimicrobial
Medically reviewed on March 5, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Chloroxylenol 189g in 1000mL
Labeler: Best Sanitizers, Inc
NDC Code: 59900-211
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Antimicrobial Hand Cleanser
- Handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause diseases
- Helps to prevent cross contaminiation by hand contact
- Helps to prevent drying of the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- Do not use in or near eyes.
In case of accidental ingestion seek medical attention or contact a poison center immediately.
- Wet hands and forearms
- Apply an application to hands and forearms
- Scrub thoroughly for at least 30 seconds (include the fingernails and the cuticles)
- Store in a cool dry place below 104° F
purified water, potassium cocoate, tetrasodium EDTA, FDC No. 1, Yellow No.5, fragrance
Contact Best Sanitizers Mon-Fri 9am - 4pm PST at 888-225-3267
|SOFTEN SURE FOAM SOAP ANTIMICROBIAL
|Labeler - Best Sanitizers, Inc (957473614)|
|Best Sanitizers, Inc||627278224||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.