gloTriple Action Serum
Medically reviewed on Jan 29, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: HYDROQUINONE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: CoValence Inc.
NDC Code: 66915-414
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycolic Acid, Retinol, Xanthan Gum, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Tocotrienols, Polysorbate 20, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate
Skin Bleaching Serum
- Do not use on children less than 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- For the gradual fading of discolorations or areas in the skin such as freckles or age and liver spots.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Some users of this product may experience a mild skin irriatation. If skin irritation become severe, stop use and consult a doctor.
- Adults: apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affeced area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkeing from reoccurring.
- Apply a small amount to target areas up to twice daily. Limit daily use to 6 months, wait 1-2 months before resuming treatment.
|GLOTRIPLE ACTION SERUM
|Labeler - CoValence Inc. (070653204)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about hydroquinone topical
- Hydroquinone topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: topical depigmenting agents