Henry Schein Acetaminophen by Henry Schein, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Henry Schein, Inc.
NDC Code: 0404-0716
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- minor arthritis pain
- common cold
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
For the reduction of fever.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
- liver disease
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- do not use more than directed
Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give this adult strength product to children under 12 years of age;
this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
corn starch, hypromellose, povidone*, pregelatinized corn starch, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments? 1-800-472-4346
175R Henry Schein XS Acetaminophen Label
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with the headache, muscular aches, minor arthritis pain, common cold, toothache, menstrual cramps and for the reduction of fever.
Henry Schein Seal of Excellence®
See new warnings information
Acetaminophen 500 mg
250 Packets/2 Tablets
|HENRY SCHEIN ACETAMINOPHEN
acetaminophen tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Henry Schein, Inc. (012430880)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.