Soothing Bath Treatment by Medicine Shoppe International Inc
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: OATMEAL 1g in 1g
Labeler: Medicine Shoppe International Inc
NDC Code: 49614-191
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Colloidal Oatmeal, 100%
- poison ivy, oak, or sumac
- insect bites
For external use only.
- do not get into eyes
- in some skin conditions, soaking too long may overdry
- to avoid slipping, use mat in tub or shower
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Turn warm water faucet on to full force.
- Slowly sprinkle 1 packet of colloidal oatmeal directly under the faucet into the tub or container.
- Stir any colloidal oatmeal that may have settled to the bottom.
- Soak affected area for 15-30 minutes as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Pat dry (do not rub) to keep a thin layer on the skin.
The Medicine Shoppe®
*Compare to active ingredient of Aveeno®
100% Natural Colloidal Oatmeal
For fast temporary relief of itching , sore and sensitive skin due to:
Poison Ivy, Poison Sumac, Poison Oak, Insect Bites, Rashes and Eczema
TOTAL NET WEIGHT 12 oz (340 g)
8 INDIVIDUAL USE BATH PACKETS
1.5 oz. (42.5 g) EACH
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson and Johnson, owner of the registered trademark, Aveeno®.
Distributed by Medicine Shoppe International, Inc.
St. Louis, MO 63132
A Cardinal Health Company
|SOOTHING BATH TREATMENT
colloidal oatmeal powder
|Labeler - Medicine Shoppe International Inc (071997654)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.