Neutrogena Rapid Clear
Medically reviewed on March 12, 2018
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg
Labeler: Neutrogena Corporation
NDC Code: 10812-204
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only
Flammable – Keep away from open fire of flame
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Apply to affected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Water, Alcohol Denat. (38%), Butylene Glycol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone , Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance
Call (800) 582-4048 (USA only).
|NEUTROGENA RAPID CLEAR
salicylic acid swab
|Labeler - Neutrogena Corporation (008254617)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, & Ointment (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- ... +7 more