Alcohol Prep Pads with Pain Relief
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: benzocaine 0.06mL, isopropyl alcohol 0.70mL
Labeler: Medicine Shoppe International Inc
NDC Code: 49614-221
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor skin irritations, or insect bites
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- in the eyes
- with electrocautery procedures
- if irritation and redness develop
- if symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or symptoms clear up and occur within a few days.
if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply to the skin just prior to injection. Benzocaine takes a minute to act. for best results, wait briefly and then make injection.
Insect bites, skin irritations, minor burns, sunburn -
Adults and children 2 years of age or older:
Apply to the affected site not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature: 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F)
The Medicine Shoppe®
WITH PAIN RELIEF
with Benzocaine for PAIN RELIEF
80 Individually wrapped swabs
St. Louis, MO 63162
A Cardinal Health Company;
MEDICINE SHOPPE® GUARANTEE
IF YOU ARE NOT FULLY SATISFIED
WITH THIS PRODUCT, SIMPLY RETURN
THE UNUSED PORTION FOR REPLACEMENT
OR FULL REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE.
|ALCOHOL PREP PADS WITH PAIN RELIEF
alcohol and benzocaine swab
|Labeler - Medicine Shoppe International Inc (071997654)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 15, 2018